Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Catalogue

So I know I don't have this week's blog up yet (I promise it will be done soon) but thought I might share something that my readers might find interesting and engaging: the complete Library Catalogue! Follow the link below to see everything that I've got:

The Eastin Catalogue

I thought this might help begin to make the blog somewhat interactive. So far I've just been making my way throught the collection alphabetically. But I imagine that when I come to Bradbury (which I have) or especially Tolkien, the blogs might get a bit tedious. So I've decided to continue more as my whims happen to take me than in a particular order; that being said I would love if my readers (all two of you) might want to contribute to what exactly said whims will be. If something on the list strikes you as interesting I will blog it! If not, well I'll just have to find out how to make it all interesting.

Either way, enjoy the list and stay tuned for A Graveyard for Lunatics!

No comments:

Post a Comment