Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Master

As I'm sure you noticed, it has been longer than usual between posts. Though I would truly love to post soon, I just can't seem to find the time or motivation. There are two reasons for this:

1) The next time I post, I will have earned the title of 'Master.'...I guess not really, although it would undoubtedly fuel my ego if any of my readers called me that. In reality I have entered the last few weeks of M.A. classes, which means I am knee, nay, navel deep in studying and researching for both Comprehensive exams (the equivalent of a thesis) and final papers. At this very moment, in fact, I am procrastinating on finishing a particularly devilish annotated bibliography. Needless to say, I hope you will bear with me.

2) The next book on my shelf is James Fenimore Cooper's The Prairie... As I'm sure would be obvious to anyone familiar with the Leatherstocking Series, it is not a post that I have been overly eager to write...

No comments:

Post a Comment